Thursday 23 April 2015

Dell Inspiron n5010 LCD BLACK SCREEN PROBLEM Or NOT WORKING

Laptop n5010 Intel® Corei5 Processor with 4GB Ram and 1GB ATI v550 graphics card. I am facing Black screen Problem, its Showing nothing in the Screen, Sir everything was fine and i am so happy with my Dell laptop, but this problem occurs during playing prototype 2 Game, Screen Suddenly Switch off in the middle of the Game, Since this happened, i cant Play games, HD Videos, or any heavy Graphic things according to me, cause later Screen off atomically in the Middle of working. Sometime Screen works fine to me, and works for Facebook, PDF, and less memory consume things.
Sometime Screen works with Battery for 1-2hr. while charging when battery charge reach to 50% Screen starts switch on and off
External Monitor works ( I played Games with External Monitor so Graphic Card is Working, and Motherboard is working too..)
No Beep Sound is Coming So, nothing is Fail here i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment